Search This Blog

Friday 7 October 2011

Ratigan Schools Barack-Loving Progressive: "Obama Works For Goldman Sachs & Wall Street, Get Over Your Nonsense That Democrats Are Any Better Than Republicans!"





Transcript:
DYLAN: “The biggest contributor to Barack Obama’s presidential campaign is Goldman Sachs. The primary activities of this president relative to banking have been to protect the most lucrative aspect of that business, which is the dark market for credit default swaps and the like. That has been the explicit agenda of his Treasury Secretary. This president is advocating trade agreements that allow enhanced bank secrecy in Panama, enhanced murdering of union members in Colombia, and the refunding of North Korean slaves.”

DYLAN: “This president and Republicans are both in favor of those trade agreements. And this president renewed the Bush tax cuts for millionaires. Those are actions. Those are not words. This guy’s a great talker. Everybody loves to talk. This is a man who has taken action. Barack Obama has taken action. He has kept the swaps markets dark, no capital requirements for the—“
GUEST: “Let me react. I’m a progressive. I share a lot of the frustrations that my fellow progressives share. When I look at the alternative, I think, well, it sure beats the alternative. But I think you’re onto something in the following sense, Dylan. These things I’ve mentioned, just examples of things that the president can do, while on the edges, they still have an effect. All they do, I think, is illustrate that if we want to see action, okay, it may not be as good as a $500 billion jobs bill, but don’t stop, don’t stop, with asking Congress—“

DYLAN: “But I guess where I take issue is, this president is working for the bad guys. The Democrats are working for the bad guys. So are the Republicans. The Democrats get away with it by saying, ‘Look at how crazy the Republicans are; at the Democrats pretend to care about people.’ BUT THE FACT IS THE 2-PARTY POLITICAL SYSTEM IS UTTERLY BOGUS."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...