Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

POLICE STATE Headlines - Another week of State sanctioned crimes against civilians

News round up from Police State USA:

Minnesota gubernatorial candidate arrested while exercising free speech in a park - "There's no free speech in public spaces? Is this a no-free-speech zone?" 
SWAT team throws concussion grenade into baby playpen during no-knock raid -"Bad things happen to good people," says the Sheriff, with every intention of continuing the raids. 
Retiree dies mysteriously in police custody, cops try to have him quickly cremated -"I watched the video, and I had no words. Everything that I was told while I was here was a lie... He was murdered by those officers." 
Carjacking victim calls police for help, gets threatened with jail-time -“I figured they were here to help me. Turned out, they were here against me.” 
Police give elderly man drug charges after pharmacy issues incorrect prescription -An 83-year-old man and his wife were violently arrested because of a pharmacy screw up. 
Officer receives only 30 days in jail for framing his ex-wife with a felony -A malicious scheme to ruin someone's life results in a fraction of the punishment that the victim nearly received. 
SWAT team ambushes innnocent man as he works on tractor in his driveway-"I was minding my own business, you know, and they came in for the kill." 
Paralyzed man raided by SWAT, sentenced to 25 years for possessing his own medicine -A wheelchair-bound MS patient is oppressed by the state for coping with his chronic pain. 
Two women cavity searched by police after being pulled over for littering -"I had a finger in my a** and a finger in my p****, and this is so embarrassing to me." 
Supreme Court: Police can stop vehicles based on anonymous tips -"The Court’s opinion serves up a freedom-destroying cocktail," argued Justice Scalia. 
Empty home destroyed in 4-hour SWAT siege, innocent woman left with $100,000 in damages -“They wiped my whole life from underneath me and now I’m trying to pick it up and move on.” 
93-year-old Texas woman shot to death by police - Inviting the government to deal with the mentally impaired is often a deadly proposition. 
Colorado police cuff, search dozens of innocent people at gunpoint in frenzied manhunt-Motorists caught up in the dragnet were “detained, removed, searched, restrained — and terrified.” 
Michigan teen fined $200 after using naughty words in public park -“If we allowed police to ticket individuals for swearing, our jails and courts will be filled with people with filthy mouths." 
DEA retroactively gets warrant after violent, botched raid on wrong address -"I don’t need to show you a F-----g warrant," sneered the rifle-toting federal enforcer. 
Man cooked to death in scalding shower as punishment by prison guards -“I can’t take it no more, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again,’’ he screamed, until his skin separated from his dead body.
Police confiscate Indiana man’s bodily fluids using forced catheterization -The forced penetration was described as "painful, degrading and humiliating." 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...