Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Hillary Clinton Caught In Another Lie

Comment: That's the thing with psychopaths like Hilary, they can't stop lying even if they want to. 

---------------------------

Zero Hedge

Three weeks ago, when Hillary Clinton was scrambling to come up with a credible lie to explain why she was using a personal server for email distribution - one that was not US government property and thus exempt from official FOIA requests - she said during a press conference at the United Nations that the reason was simple: it was simply a matter of "convenience" of carrying just one device."when I got to work as secretary of State, I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two." As it turns out she lied. Again.

Read more

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...