Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Trump Flogs Himself For Telling The Truth About Russian Witch Hunt After Establishment Freakout

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation 


"I've been a very, very naughty boy!"

"I'm so sorry I told the truth to the American people and the world about the deep state witch hunt working to sabotage my presidency and destroy US relations with Russia!"

"I believe the same intelligence community which spied on my presidential campaign and said Iraq had WMDs is the most trustworthy bunch of people in the world!"


"I believe the unelected bureaucrats that comprise our intelligence community which oversaw targeted assassinations and created a presidential 'kill list' for Obama are never in the wrong and questioning them is treason!"

"John Brennan, James Clapper, Robert Mueller, Peter Strzok and Sally Yates et al. have all shown themselves to be above politics and not political hacks for the establishment!"

"Did I mention I think JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald and believe in the magic bullet theory with all my heart?!"

Trump was made to publicly flog himself in a meeting Tuesday at the White House for questioning the wisdom of our shadow government. He didn't go quite as far as I said above, but that's obviously what the establishment wanted of him. (You have to wonder if Jeff Flake or some other loser didn't threaten to vote against his Supreme Court pick to get him to do this.)
 


Read more

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...