Search This Blog

Thursday 2 January 2014

Cosmos reflecting on a nuclear level

Arkadiusz Jadczyk
Sott.net
29 Dec 2013 


Just a few days ago we were watching the movie, Limitless
 
Limitless - Poster
© IMDb
Limitless (2011)

"With the help of a mysterious pill that enables the user to access 100 percent of his brain abilities, a struggling writer becomes a financial wizard, but it also puts him in a new world with lots of dangers."
I didn't watch to the end. Somewhere in the middle, I left the room - I was afraid that the movie would not have a happy ending. That's how I am. Anyway I was thinking about these pills that can make you work as a genius, with passion, with fun, and also with success. So I went back to my desk and the PC, and then, accidentally (looking for something else) I stumbled on a book about "How to become a genius". Apparently there is a whole technology, and it works!

If you want to be a genius (or at least to acquire some skills that will help you to make some steps in this direction), check out this site: MATRIZ:


Read more

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...